Online Financial Aid Student Portal
Welcome to the Truett McConnell University Online Financial Aid Student Portal. You can:
- Complete our institutional financial aid application online
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
Log In Instructions
To access the online system, enter your Student ID (including all preceeding zeros) and your Truett McConnell University Net Partner password.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Truett McConnell University in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Enter our school code, 001597, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy. Once we receive the information from your FAFSA and our Admissions Office receives your Admissions application, we will notify you of your Student ID and you can then start using this system.